2. Your Consent
• You acknowledge that you are providing your Personal Information out of your free will. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the collection and receipt of your Personal Information by Grow With Us is necessary to provide the Services to you.
3. Personal Information
• to operate your account on the Website;
• to register you as a user and to provide the Services effectively;
• to decide whether to offer you Grow With Us’s Services;
• to perform studies, research and analysis for improving our Services;
• to verify your identity;
• if you are an Applicant, to initiate and conduct the process of evaluating your application to register as a coach/ instructor/ driver on the Platform, for background checks;
• to perform quality audits;
• to communicate with you regarding existing Services availed by you, including notifications of any alerts or updates or surveys;
• for market and Services analysis and market research;
• to handle enquiries and complaints;
• to furnish your information to Services partners and providers only to the extent necessary for delivering the relevant Services (e.g. scheduling Services and maintenance, providing emergency assistance);
• to publicize, post and display the projects, achievements by your child on our website or related pages or any other social media platforms along with your personal information in accordance with applicable laws;
• please note that we may also monitor your computer’s random-access memory for the purpose of identifying any unauthorised actions to bypass servers and/or use third party software to modify any aspect of the Services;
• to ensure that the content and advertising displayed are customized to your requirements from the Website;
• to provide you with customer support;
• to contact you via phone, SMS, email or third-party communication Services for technical issues, payment reminders, or the Website-usage related announcements and other security announcements;
• to transfer Personal Information if Grow With Us is acquired by any other entity;
• to respond to legal notices, court orders or any other legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights to defend against legal claims;
• for any other purpose as Grow With Us may deem fit in respect of the Services, subject to applicable law for the time being in force.
4. Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
• We follow the accepted industry standards and in compliance with the applicable laws, to protect your Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. However, please note, neither the method of transmission over the internet, nor the method of electronic storage, is 100% (Hundred percent) secure. Therefore, we do not provide any guarantee nor are responsible for its absolute security.
• We will collect your Personal Information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with your knowledge and / or consent.
• Before or at the time of collecting your Personal Information, we, as required by applicable laws, may identify the purposes for which your Personal Information is being collected.
• We will collect, use and disclose your Personal Information solely for fulfilling the Purpose and for other actions ancillary to the Purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as may be required by law for any other purpose.
• The Personal Information should be relevant to the Purpose for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those Purpose, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• Grow With Us may disclose your Personal Information to third party Services providers who work on behalf of or with us to provide you with such Services, to help us communicate with you or to maintain Services.
• In the event the Company goes through any kind of business transition, including without limitation a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, Personal Information collected on the Website may be among the assets transferred and you give your express consent for access to your Personal Information by such other entity or company.
• You acknowledge that Grow With Us may be obligated by law to disclose or transfer your Personal Information to courts and governmental agencies in certain instances such as for verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment for offences, or in compliance with laws such as intimation of diagnosis of an epidemic disease. You hereby consent to disclosure or transfer of your Personal Information in such instances, and Grow With Us shall have no obligation to inform you of such disclosure.
• We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the Purpose(s) for which it was collected to provide our Services, resolve disputes, establish legal defences, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
• We may be allowed to retain the Personal Information for a longer period whenever you/User have given the consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, we may be obliged to retain Personal Information for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
• We will make best efforts to take all such reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse or modification of your Personal Information.
• You agree that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, India or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live.
• You may also set your browser to block all cookies (including but not limited to session ID cookies, persistent cookies, cookies associated with our Services), or to indicate when a cookie is being set by Grow With Us.
• In the event your cookies are enabled, we may place cookies on your machine that store small amounts of data on your device about your use of the Website. Cookies can identify the pages that are being viewed and this can assist us in tracking which of our features appeal the most to you and what content you may have viewed on past usages.
6. Where do we obtain your Personal Data from
• Most of the Personal Data we process is provided by you directly to us when you (i) register to use our Services including the registration for a free trial; or (ii) when you apply to teach as an Instructor and/or register as Drivers. This also includes the Personal Data collected automatically and in the background by us when you use our website and application(s). Certain information might be collected automatically as you or the child navigate through the Platform (which may include usage details, IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by the device, access times, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies). Note that we do not collect Personal Data from children for the purposes of behavioural advertising. We do not allow third-party behavioural trackers in areas intended to be used by children.
• We may also receive Personal Data about you from publicly available sources of information.
7. Links to other websites
8. Duration of your and your child’s Personal Data with us
• We keep the Personal Data we collect about you and your child for as long as it is required for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and for legal or regulatory reasons or as otherwise communicated to you. We may take reasonable steps to delete or permanently de-identify your Personal Data that is no longer needed. We will delete your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and no later than 3 (three) years from when we no longer require it for offering our Services to you.
• Please note that we may, from time to time, engage an overseas recipient to provide Services to us, such as cloud-based storage solutions. While the use of overseas Services providers to store Personal Information will not always involve a disclosure of Personal Information to that overseas provider, we may be required to store such information on overseas servers.
10. Grievance Redressal
In case of any grievance / any changes you may need to make to your Personal Information you may contact Grow With Us on the contact details provided below:
Phone : + 91 9405429946
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Grow With Us is the author and publisher of the Website, and all variations, revisions, editions and ancillary services of the Website (including all files, images and downloadable material available on Website). The Website shall be used by Users to avail the Services.
2. Access to the Website
3. Registration and Membership
4. Password to the Website
• Upon completion of your registration process with Grow With Us and upon reasonable satisfaction of our understanding of your engagement with us, an authentication link to the email ID specified by you shall be provided. That authentication link will be accompanied by a unique username and password that will allow you to login to our Website.
• You agree not to provide your username and password information to any other person.
• You agree to keep your password secure. You are fully responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to protect your password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or any other breach of security.
• You agree that we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of your failure to keep your password secure.
5. Our rights in relation to the Website
• We have the right to discontinue or change our Services at any time and shall not be liable for the same.
• We shall delete your account or cancel access to the Website for any reason whatsoever, at any time at our sole discretion. We shall also suspend or limit your access to the Website as and when may be considered necessary. For the aforesaid, we shall make all reasonable efforts to notify you and inform you of such an action and the reasons thereof, in any.
• With reference to Clauses 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3, you agree and understand that we shall not be liable for any claim based on any termination, suspension or any of the aforesaid actions taken by us in relation to your access to the Website.
6. Representation and Warranties
• That you represent that you are and will at all times be, in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, rules (including without limitation to all applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content, privacy, data protection as per the applicable laws).
• User guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the services rendered by us.
• You represent that all the information provided by you is true, correct and accurate and you shall inform us of any change/ amendment in such information from time to time.
• You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that: (i) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to; (ii) is grossly harmful, harassing, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; (iii) harm minors in any way; (iv) infringes any patent trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; (v) violates any law for the time being in force; (vi) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; (vii) impersonates another person; (viii) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with friendly states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; (ix) represents fraudulent, false or misleading information/documents
• You agree and understand that you shall not use the Services for any unlawful purposes and shall not sell your access to the Website. You shall not transmit any unnecessary information or unwanted electronic communication viz. spam to other ‘Applicant’ ‘Instructor’, ‘Driver’ or ‘ Employee’ of the Website as the case maybe. You will not misuse your right to the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms or other material likely to cause harm to the Website and shall indemnify and keep us indemnified in case any action is initiated against us due to any loss, injury, expenses or liability caused to any other user of the Website or any third party. You shall further not gain any unauthorised access to the Website or on any other source to our Website
7. Disclaimer of Warranty
Should you use and access the Website for a Service, to the full extent permitted under applicable law, you agree that:
• your use of the Website shall be at your sole risk to the fullest extent permitted by law, and we or any of Our affiliate, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in connection with the Website and your Use of the Services thereof.
• We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Website’s content or the content of any sites linked to this Website and assume no liability or responsibility for any: (a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website, (c) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (d) any bugs, viruses, which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party, (e) regarding the reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity or truthfulness of any information, material or other content obtained through use of the Services or Website and (f) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website.
• We make no warranties or representation that the Website or Service will be uninterrupted, timely, without down-time, secure or error free or that the defects will be corrected.
• You also agree and understand that the information displayed on the Website is for information purposes only and does not amount to any advice.
• To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim our liability against any loss, damage, expenses, liabilities, claim, injury caused due to the failure of performance, omission, defect, deletion, interruption, error, delay, virus, communication, unauthorised access, theft, destruction, alteration or use of records, whether due to breach of contract, negligence, tort or due to other cause of actions.
8. Limitation of Liability
9. Intellectual Property Rights
• You acknowledge and agree that Grow With Us owns all legal rights, titles and interests in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights are registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights exist). Any infringement of our intellectual property rights shall be governed by the applicable law in India.
• You understand that you do not have the right to use any of Grow WithUs’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You do not have the right to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including trademark and copyright notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the Services. You will not copy or transmit any of the Services.
• You are permitted to download the information available on the Website to any instrument for your personal use only provided it does not include the right to copy or reproduce the information of our Website on any other platform or medium, without our prior written permission. You shall not use our information for any other purpose other than for the aforesaid. You agree that any use of the proprietary information displayed on the Website shall infringe our intellectual property rights for which you shall indemnify us.
• You shall not indulge in disassembling, decompiling or unlocking, reverse engineering, or in any manner decoding the Website or our software for any reason whatsoever, including copying any features, functions or user interfaces/graphics of the Services.
• The User further agrees to indemnify and hold us and our agents, representatives, affiliate, director, officer, employee, harmless for any accidents or any unfortunate incidents including but not limited to the injuries, death, physical impairment, mental stress and other such incidents, caused to the child or any User while availing any Services.
11. Third Party Websites and Contents
• The Website may contain links to third party websites and third party contents that are not owned or controlled by us and we have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. By using the Website, you specifically release us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website. Inclusion of third party websites or third party contents or linking to any does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us.
• In case if you decide to leave the Website and access the third party websites you do so at your own risk and will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party.
• You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
15. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
16. No Waiver
B-33, Kudremukh Colony, 2 Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru-560034
Phone: + 91 9405429946