- Your Consent
- You acknowledge that you are providing your Personal Information out of your free will. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the collection and receipt of your Personal Information by Grow With Us is necessary to provide the Services to you.
- Personal Information
- to operate your account on the Website;
- to register you as a user and to provide the Services effectively;
- to decide whether to offer you Grow With Us’s Services;
- to perform studies, research and analysis for improving our Services;
- to verify your identity;
- if you are an Applicant, to initiate and conduct the process of evaluating your application to register as a coach/ instructor/ driver on the Platform, for background checks;
- to perform quality audits;
- to communicate with you regarding existing Services availed by you, including notifications of any alerts or updates or surveys;
- for market and Services analysis and market research;
- to handle enquiries and complaints;
- to furnish your information to Services partners and providers only to the extent necessary for delivering the relevant Services (e.g. scheduling Services and maintenance, providing emergency assistance);
- to publicize, post and display the projects, achievements by your child on our website or related pages or any other social media platforms along with your personal information in accordance with applicable laws;
- please note that we may also monitor your computer’s random-access memory for the purpose of identifying any unauthorised actions to bypass servers and/or use third party software to modify any aspect of the Services;
- to ensure that the content and advertising displayed are customized to your requirements from the Website;
- to provide you with customer support;
- to contact you via phone, SMS, email or third-party communication Services for technical issues, payment reminders, or the Website-usage related announcements and other security announcements;
- to transfer Personal Information if Grow With Us is acquired by any other entity;
- to respond to legal notices, court orders or any other legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights to defend against legal claims;
- for any other purpose as Grow With Us may deem fit in respect of the Services, subject to applicable law for the time being in force.
- Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We follow the accepted industry standards and in compliance with the applicable laws, to protect your Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. However, please note, neither the method of transmission over the internet, nor the method of electronic storage, is 100% (Hundred percent) secure. Therefore, we do not provide any guarantee nor are responsible for its absolute security.
- We will collect your Personal Information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with your knowledge and / or consent.
- Before or at the time of collecting your Personal Information, we, as required by applicable laws, may identify the purposes for which your Personal Information is being collected.
- We will collect, use and disclose your Personal Information solely for fulfilling the Purpose and for other actions ancillary to the Purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as may be required by law for any other purpose.
- The Personal Information should be relevant to the Purpose for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those Purpose, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Grow With Us may disclose your Personal Information to third party Services providers who work on behalf of or with us to provide you with such Services, to help us communicate with you or to maintain Services.
- In the event the Company goes through any kind of business transition, including without limitation a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, Personal Information collected on the Website may be among the assets transferred and you give your express consent for access to your Personal Information by such other entity or company.
- You acknowledge that Grow With Us may be obligated by law to disclose or transfer your Personal Information to courts and governmental agencies in certain instances such as for verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment for offences, or in compliance with laws such as intimation of diagnosis of an epidemic disease. You hereby consent to disclosure or transfer of your Personal Information in such instances, and Grow With Us shall have no obligation to inform you of such disclosure.
- We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the Purpose(s) for which it was collected to provide our Services, resolve disputes, establish legal defences, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
- We may be allowed to retain the Personal Information for a longer period whenever you/User have given the consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, we may be obliged to retain Personal Information for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
- We will make best efforts to take all such reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse or modification of your Personal Information.
- You agree that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, India or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live.
- You may also set your browser to block all cookies (including but not limited to session ID cookies, persistent cookies, cookies associated with our Services), or to indicate when a cookie is being set by Grow With Us.
- In the event your cookies are enabled, we may place cookies on your machine that store small amounts of data on your device about your use of the Website. Cookies can identify the pages that are being viewed and this can assist us in tracking which of our features appeal the most to you and what content you may have viewed on past usages.
- Where do we obtain your Personal Data from
- Most of the Personal Data we process is provided by you directly to us when you (i) register to use our Services including the registration for a free trial; or (ii) when you apply to teach as an Instructor and/or register as Drivers. This also includes the Personal Data collected automatically and in the background by us when you use our website and application(s). Certain information might be collected automatically as you or the child navigate through the Platform (which may include usage details, IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by the device, access times, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies). Note that we do not collect Personal Data from children for the purposes of behavioural advertising. We do not allow third-party behavioural trackers in areas intended to be used by children.
- We may also receive Personal Data about you from publicly available sources of information.
- Links to other websites
- Duration of your and your child’s Personal Data with us
- We keep the Personal Data we collect about you and your child for as long as it is required for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and for legal or regulatory reasons or as otherwise communicated to you. We may take reasonable steps to delete or permanently de-identify your Personal Data that is no longer needed. We will delete your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and no later than 3 (three) years from when we no longer require it for offering our Services to you.
- Please note that we may, from time to time, engage an overseas recipient to provide Services to us, such as cloud-based storage solutions. While the use of overseas Services providers to store Personal Information will not always involve a disclosure of Personal Information to that overseas provider, we may be required to store such information on overseas servers.
- Grievance Redressal
In case of any grievance / any changes you may need to make to your Personal Information you may contact Grow With Us on the contact details provided below:
Phone : + 91 9405429946